Sara B. Anderson
Sara B. Anderson is a wife, mother of five, ministry leader, author, speaker, attorney, Christian apologist with her Masters of Divinity in Christian Apologetics, life coach and founder of Fruits of Faith Ministries. Sara uses her education and experience to empower parents to raise the next generation of faith on the firm foundation of God's truth. She provides the necessary tools and knowledge to help mothers reach their goals by supporting four pillars of a strong biblical family: Bible Literacy, Biblical Marriage, Parental Authority, and Early Child Training.
statement of faith
This is not intended to be a comprehensive Statement of Faith, but rather a guide to the doctrinal boundaries within which Fruits of Faith Ministries and Sara B. Anderson abide and operate.
1. We believe the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testament, was inspired by God as the writers were moved by the Holy Spirit to speak and write the words of God, and that these Scriptures dictate Christian faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His exaltation as Lord to the right hand of the Father, and His literal, physical return the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3; 1 Thessalonians. 4:13-18).
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ upon the cross by which we obtain the remission of sins through His shed blood (Ephesians. 2:8-9; Hebrews. 9:12-14; Romans. 5:11).
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, the promise of the Father for the empowering of the Christian and its accompanying gifts and fruits (Acts 2:1-4; Acts 8:14-17; 10: 44-46; Galatians 3:14).
10. We believe the church is the body of Christ and that Christ gave the church apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers (Ephesians 4:11-13).
12. We believe that God established marriage as an exclusive relationship between one man and one woman and this was instituted by God with Adam and Eve (Genesis 2:24-25; Matthew 19:4-6; 1 Corinthians 6:9-19).
4 Priority Principles to Develop a Life of Balance
How Christian Kids Grow Up to Be Atheists
Cultivating Fruitful Teens in a Fruitless World
Mom: What’s Your Purpose?
Hope for the Mother’s Heart
The Race to “Be Last”
The Heart of Marriage: Christ
Resolving Conflict Without Losing Self
True Marital Intimacy
Growing Steady in Marriage
What is Christian Apologetics? Or Apologetics 101
What is Worldview and Why it Matters
Is There Sufficient Evidence for Jesus’ Resurrection?
How Can a Good God Allow Evil?
Five Answers Everyone Must Answer to Defend the Faith
Grace, Justice, & Hope for Today
Let's Talk About F-Word (Fear)
Bible Prophecy: Preparing Hearts, Not Predicting a Date
Parables of Jesus: Yesterday’s Symbols for Today’s Truth
James: A Faith That Works
If you are interested in booking Sara B. Anderson for an interview, virtual collaborative, or speaking engagement, please fill out the form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we will respond to you promptly. Thank you!